(1) Terms of payment : By 100% confirmed, Irrevocable, Transferable and Divisible Letter of Credit to be available by sight draft and to remain valid for negotiation in China until the 15th day after the aforesaid time of shipment.
(2) Quality Discrepancy :In case of quality discrepancy ,claim should be filed by the buyers within 3 months after the arrival of the goods at port of destination, while of quantity discrepancy, claim should be filed by the Buyers within 15 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destination .It is understood that the sellers shall not be liable for any lost of the goods shipped due to causes for which the Insurance Company ,Shipping Company ,other transportation organization or Post Office are liable.
(3) Shipping Documents: The seller shall present the following documents to the bank of China for negotiation of payment:
1. Invoice in triplicate (the invoice shall bear the contract’s number);
2. Clean on board Bill of Lading in duplicate;
3. Certificate of quality and weight issued by the China Import&Export Commodity Inspection Bureau each in triplicate;
4. Insurance policy.